The company SOCIETE D'ALEXANDRA SENES, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to of automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy of all of these processing operations, the purposes they serve and the means to be used for actions available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to
consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to browse this site implies unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions.
of use that follow.
use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher") :
SOCIETE D'ALEXANDRA SENES SARL with a capital of 48 000 €.
whose registered office is located at: 7 rue du perche 75003 Paris
represented by Alexandra Senes, in her capacity as Managing Director.
registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register B 487 640 377
telephone number: 06 51 65 01 40
e-mail address: email@example.com$
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as "the Host") :
Kilometre Paris is hosted by Wix.com Inc, whose registered office is located at 500 Terry A François Blvd San Francisco, CA 94158.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including the computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that
for the publisher not to take legal action as soon as he becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, for a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The equipment used to connect to the site is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences, etc., which you may suffer as a result of your use of the site. and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The publisher authorises users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content of the said link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the company SOCIETE D'ALEXANDRA SENES.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated ;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their data.
in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the use of their personal data.
processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD ;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the fact that
their data are processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPSP ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them personal data that they have provided to pass them on to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
7 rue du perche 75003 Paris .
Or by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and a reference to the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide services of the Platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history.
the user, according to his preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of
security incidents ;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the Union.
European, in the following cases :
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is
in relation to third party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information about
accessible to the public ;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising, and
payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the
the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the
provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to respond to complaints
presented against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the law. privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
All the information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration
traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative purposes
and planning and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the website's audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency that uses websites or YouTube videos such as
support for its advertisements ;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows us to offer you dynamic advertising according to the
previous research ;
- Google Adwords Conversion : tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns ;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to deliver banners.
Facebook cookies :
- Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share and comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
- parastorage session cookies allowing the management of users...
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser .
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.